Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Being dependent on the Lord

Lord,

I am happy that I am writing to You.  I ask that You would draw me closer to You.  I cannot make it as a Christian without You.  I am sorry to have realized how shallow my faith seems to be.  I am glad that I am okay.  I have learned a valuable lesson.  Reading a book, particularly Your word, is really beneficial in more ways than one.  Doing what is necessary is doing what is good for me.  It also took yesterday to realize that too.  I am tired right now but the one thing is, I am alive and truly okay.  I thank You for everything and I ask You to forgive me of all of my sins.  Help me to differentiate between what is real and what is not and also, help me to differentiate what to really pray about and what not to put as my first priority.  I realize that prioritizing my life is something that I should have done earlier.  For now on, I am finally at peace.  Thank You for everything.

Sincerely,


Letters to God

No comments:

Post a Comment