Sunday, October 25, 2015

Honoring the Lord

Lord,

Help me to see and to understand that not everyone who calls on Your name is really a Christian. My prayer is that I am and will not end up being this way now or in the future.  Life is quite short and sometimes I don't realize that.  I often don't see the consequences of my actions as far as eternity. I have been so wrapped up in what is going on how to entertain myself and other things, I don't always take the time to be with You.  I apologize and I desire to change.  Help me not just to change my mindset but to renew my mind.  I don't want to honor You with my lips instead of just honoring You, but I am or have been with this.  I wonder if this is what I have been doing.  Forgive me for all of my sins.  I thank You in advanced for answering my prayer.

In Jesus' name,


Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment