Thursday, October 22, 2015

Diabetic self-care

Dear Heavenly Father,

Thank You for answering my prayers.  I know I wrote a long prayer pouring my heart out.  It was honest and heartfelt.  I want to make changes when it comes to my health. Minutes ago, I was scared. I realize that I have a lot to be concerned about.  I realize that unhealthy eating does contribute to my fear.  I am a diabetic and my feet were burning.  Help me let that sink in.  I don't want to wait until things get worse for it to sink in.  It is hard for me to get it at times and that is what is bothering me. I need help in this matter.  I also ask for wisdom and guidance in this matter as well.  I don't want to have anything worse happen to me than what has happened tonight.  Right now, I am concerned about my eyes.  I am near-sighted and I don't want to suffer from glaucoma or blindness.  I am afraid that my health will be in decline if I don't eat better and exercise.  I am worried sometimes that things would worsen.  I need You; show me what more I need to do other than healthy eating, exercise, and taking pills all day.  It would be nice if I don't have to take so much medication.  I sometimes feel like I am hitting a brick wall.   I brought this on myself, so I know that I can do it as You show me how.

In Jesus' name,


Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment