Friday, April 17, 2015

My health concerns and issues

Dear Heavenly Father,

I feel like eating candy, and brownies are great motivators for exercise.  Sure the food was good, but would it be good for my health?  I ask that You would remind me of not just my health, but also what I consume as it relates to my health.  What are the benefits of exercise?  What should I do in order to lose weight?  I am over 100 pounds overweight and I realize that I may have to spend a little more.  As You know, I have been diagnosed as having polycystic ovarian syndrome and it CAN be hard to deal with.  I admit that I fail to realize that there are complications to the complications that go with this syndrome.  I shave my face and take my medication.  That is true, but I don't often watch my diet and watch my weight like I should.  I am only lucky but there are times when I feel like I need to change.  Help me to change.  Motivate me.  Give me a push.  Remind me that I have to take care of me.  I realize that I need to take care of myself.  I know that I have another person to consider, so I don't know what to do.  I also ask that You would help me to make the right decisions when it comes to eating properly because of my condition, and not to skimp on exercise. I got off track (I guess) for a while, so I would like to get back on track. I feel like I am lazy and unmotivated. That is because I have procrastinated to do what I am supposed to do: eat healthy and exercise.  Would a change in mindset help?  Would a new grocery list help?  What would help me?  I ask You for that help and I also ask You for said guidance.  I need to take better care of myself.  I believe that I cannot afford to procrastinate.  

Sincerely,


Letters to God

No comments:

Post a Comment