Wednesday, April 8, 2015

I give up.

Lord,

Something is wrong with me.  It is demoralizing.  I brought it on myself.  I am not in the best of health.  I am not well.  I have all but given up.  That is just how I feel at the moment.  I have had this feeling lately.  It also doesn't help that I haven't been eating healthy and exercising.  I just don't feel like it.  Lately, it is as if I don't feel like doing much of anything.  I am not anxious right now, but I am just worried.  I am in this funk that I believe I can never get out of.  I am just not a strong person.  I need a push.  I feel like I am lost in this world.  It is just depressing.  I am in need of hope right now.  I need an answer from You. I ask that You would hear me. I have grown tired and I am overwhelmed.  I am not free.  I am burdened with the cares of this life.  Help me to focus on You.  I call on You for that focus.  I don't know what to do, but I am glad that I have You to communicate with.  Thank You.

In Jesus' name,

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment