Sunday, April 5, 2015

Easter Prayer

Father,

Forgive me for being so lazy in my praying and reading of Your word.  I am sorry.  I am now wondering if now we should be celebrating Easter.  Like Christmas, it has its pagan origins.  Now it is a Christian holiday.  I know that the Easter Bunny has nothing to do with the Bible, so why? I believe in the Resurrection so I know that the Bunny has nothing to do with it.  No bunny died on the cross for me.  Jesus did and for that, I am thankful.  Thank You for all that You have done especially during the past two days.  I am no longer as anxious as I used to be, nor do I have the fears I once had.  I recall obsessive thoughts about television.  I don't have those anymore.  For this alone, I give You praise.

Thank You,

Sincerely,


Letters to God

No comments:

Post a Comment