Monday, April 13, 2015

It was no accident what my focus is.

Lord,

I have no idea what the parable of the Ten Talents mean. All I know is that there is no accident this morning. I believe that You were telling me that I have been caught up in the things of the world.  I know that I need to be ready for Your return.  However, I am afraid that I am not ready right now.  You have answered my prayers.  Thank You for the revelation that I have been given this morning.  I realize that much is given, much is requited.  However, what is truly required of me?  What are my talents?  How do I use those talents and all that I have to glorify You?  I have no idea what I am doing or how I should live.  I want to be holy as You are holy,.  That would I believe means that I am to be a repentant, believing, holy, righteous, obedient Christian.  I know that I have fallen short of the mark in that respect.  I repent of all of my sins.  I ask that You would continue to guide me.  I also ask that You would help me and give me the wisdom that I need to carry on my journey and my walk with You.  I thank You for giving me that liberally.  Thank You for Your answers to my prayers.

In Jesus' name,


Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment