Sunday, October 13, 2013

Sunday the 13th

Dear God,

Mickey Rourke has become much less of a focus than he has been in a while.  I committed idolatry and for that I am sorry.  I was bummed out and a little depressed this past week.  I am so sorry for all of my sins.  Forgive me, Lord.

Thank You for all that You have done for me.  My mind is clear and I am no longer depressed.  I give You complete and total control.  I want to be healthier and happier.  I want to be certain and not have my mind clouded by doubts.

Help me overcome those doubts for there are quite a few.  I have doubted my salvation for years and it has been hard.  I need to also talk to my counselor about this.  I have made some wise decisions, yet following through has been hard.

I admit that none of us humans can afford to procrastinate, but many of us do.  I am one of these people and I would like to change that.  Renew my mind and change my mindset.  I need help in that area.  Following through has mentally been easy but putting it into practice is what is hard.

I have noticed certain things about me this past week that I need to learn for the rest of my life.  I don't wish to jinx myself by my words and by my thoughts and I feel like I tend to do that.  I want to be real and to be honest without jinxing myself.  Help me and instill confidence in me, Lord.  I need those things and I believe that help is on the way and in great supply.  Help me to be wise and knowledgeable enough to do what You call me to do.

I believe that once I call on You, You will answer my prayers in a way that I will not understand.  I am glad that You have answered.  I do expect a miracle in my life.  I am afraid that I will do badly and that I will fail.  I want to keep moving forward and not give up.  I have felt like giving up this past week.  But because of You, I have not.  I am on my way back.

I have an appointment tomorrow to see a nutritionist and maybe with the questions that I have I wonder how many calories I should eat per day.  Maybe I should give her or whoever the motivations sheet.  I am tired of the confusion and all of the craziness called my life.  You are the Calm in the midst of the storm.  Thank You.

Sincerely,

Letters to God

No comments:

Post a Comment