Monday, October 14, 2013

Everything

Dear Lord,

I thank You for everything You have done for me.  I realize that I need to take my health more seriously by relaxing and putting the plan in motion.  How I simplify it, I need Your guidance.  I gained more than 8 pounds and I am not proud, but I feel motivated.  I would feel sad about it but strangely enough, I don't.

Mickey Rourke has become less of a focus though he is still on my mind.  It is going to take time for my obsession to go away.  I realize that.  All I need to do is to be patient.  He is a good actor, but he is certainly not You.  He is a flawed human being who needs You for His salvation just like the rest of us.  I ask and pray that he does not reject that.

I ask that You will renew my mind and that You will change me from the inside.  I am a different person now because of You and for that, I am thankful.

Sincerely,


Letters to God

No comments:

Post a Comment