Friday, October 4, 2013

Social life and weighty issues...again

Dear God,

I need a social life.  I admit that I need to go out more.  I have no transportation of my very own.  I would like to chat with other people.  It will be difficult to do.  I am shy and sheltered as You know.  I would like to carry on a conversation with other people. I have obsessive thoughts that could be triggered by carrying on a conversation with others.  I wouldn't know what to talk about. 

I need to lose some weight.  I don't know how much I want to lose, or rather weigh exactly.  I give You total and complete control over my exercise and eating habits.  I am exercising yet I sometimes worry if I am physically able to even walk because of my swollen ankle.  I am asking that You would heal my back and my ankle.

My stomach is in the way of  being more flexible, so I do not know if I should only target ab exercises or if I should target my body.  I would like to actually meet someone who is an actual personal trainer, but how can I afford a trainer?  I would like to lose weight and keep it off.  It is frustrating being on a weight loss plateau.  How do I change up my routine?

I need wisdom and guidance.  I need help.  I ask You for these things.  I thank You for giving me wisdom, guidance, and help.  My health depends on it.  My very life and limbs depend on it.

In Jesus' name,

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment