Friday, October 18, 2013

Obsession for today

Dear God,

I have read some things about my obsession that aren't very nice.  The truth is, I will never get to know him.  I have not met him.  In fact, he was practically all I think about today.  I thought about him for all of the wrong reasons.  He is only a man, so why does my mind work the way it does?  I will never know, but You know.  You are Omniscient and Omnipresent.  You know my heart and my thoughts.  I wonder if my thoughts are sinful as far as them being obsessive thoughts.  I feel confused because one minute I enjoy having them because they are a distraction.  Then the next minute, I feel like I am doing something so wrong.  Help me to see this situation as You see it and if there anything that I need to repent of, forgive me.

Sincerely,

Letters to God

No comments:

Post a Comment