Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Thank You, Lord, for salvation, loving, forgiving, and being merciful to me

Lord,

I don't remember, but I only asked You one word: why?  I was so depressed and I don't like what I discovered about myself.  I can only express myself about myself for myself.  Laziness is tempting but it is of no value.  I have value, but I didn't see myself the way You saw me.  I was so worried today.  Father, forgive me for everything.  I have made a mess of some things more than others.  I am so much happier today than I was yesterday.  I was depressed and I knew how lazy I have become.  I realized that I was not living the way that I should live.  I realized that I had a long way to go.  My story was what I had remembered.  I am feeling better now, but that is not why I reached out to You. I didn't love You the way that I should, and I ask for Your forgiveness.  I realize now, that love involves respect and I didn't always treat You the way I should have.  Father, forgive me.  Create in me a clean heart.  Search me and see if there is any wicked way in me.  Lord, I ask for all of these things and I thank You for saving me and for forgiving me.

In Jesus' name,


Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment