Friday, January 20, 2017

I am in need of You

Heavenly Father,

I have much to worry about.    I also have many concerns.  I have been, and still am, isolated and have little support.  I am in need.  I have brought that problem on myself.  I am in need Your help and your understanding in this matter.  Your would will be, and is, greatly appreciated.  Forgive me for all of my sins.  I have been overwhelmed with the cares of this life, including this very one care that I am asking You about.  I am in need of You for salvation, provision, and peace of mind.  I have been struggling and in need of continued wisdom and guidance.  You are the only One who I can turn too for all situations.  I have been very worried and anxious about all of these things for a while now.  There are a lot of things that I have lost.  I am not happy with anything in my life and I need You right now.  I know however, that You are an on time God.  I believe this wholeheartedly.  As I write this, my worries have been disappearing and my fears are leaving me.    I am taking the time to thank You for answering this prayer.  Thank You.

In Jesus' name,


Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment