Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Just tired

Lord,

I am in a funk right now and no matter what I am doing, I cannot get over it.  I want to do well, but lately, I have wondered what my motivation is.  I am scared and I know that is why I am procrastinating.  I remember the daily Bible studies, the Bible reading, physically putting myself together, despite a bad diet, and seeming happier moments.  I want that back.  It is as if parts of my life is gone.  I miss that part of my life.  In fact, I miss being a somewhat more interesting person with a more interesting life.  I miss so much and I am missing out.  I have so much I want to do.  I am just tired and confused about what I want to do.  I hope to feel better but I am not the happiest person in the world.  I am just out of it right now.  Help me, Lord.

In Jesus' name,


Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment