Sunday, January 22, 2017

Need of conviction

Lord,

I am new.  I am regenerated.  Thank You, Lord, for You are love.  Life is only but a vapor, but no matter what, You are here with me no matter what.  Wherever You are, no matter the situation, You are there.  I want You and I know You want me for I want You to know me fully.  Jesus, I want to know You and be saved by faith.  I want to know all about You and You.  I have had doubts for years and I do believe that You died on the cross for me and that the Father rose You from the dead, I still have a problem with having doubts with believing that I am born again.  Am I really born again?  Am I saved?  I have had those doubts for more than two decades and I have had this triggered by a phone call.  That phone call turned out to be a big mistake.  Now more than twenty years later, I still have doubts to this day.  I would like to have my doubts erased and to be saved.  Also, I wonder if I need to be baptized again.  Help me, Precious Lord.

In Your name, Jesus,


Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment