Monday, January 9, 2017

Father, I thank You

Dear Father,

Thank You for the day that I had.  I know that life is too short.  You are, however, watching over me. Thank You for watching over me.  I love You, Lord.  My hope is that I have been obedient to You.  I have always needed Your guidance and Your wisdom.  I am and don't desire to, be so self-centered that I forget that there is a big world out there.  Sometimes there are things that are bigger than I. There are also suffering people in the world.  I am reminded of those who have lost their lives today. I concern myself about their eternal destiny.  My hope is that my eternal destiny will be filled with worship and a lack of pain.  I hope to be with You forever and to take my loved ones with You.
Thank You, in advance, for answering all of my prayers.


In Jesus' Name,


Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment