Friday, June 5, 2015

Not such a great day but there is a silver lining

Dear God,

Help me.  I am down and depressed.  I am a liar and I have been for a long time.  I feel like there is a demon presence in this home.  I don't know what to do with it.  I feel like there is this presence that is permeating even my mind.  Am I being harassed by demons?  What is wrong with me?  I have been in constant pain, I wake up with headaches, and I take more medication than someone twice my age.  Nothing is working for me, Lord.  Nothing, and I mean nothing. Something is wrong, other than the fact that I am flawed and I can't handle it.  I am not ready.  I desire to be, but I am such a depressed liar right now.  The guilt is causing me depression and so is everything else.  How do I get out of this funk?  I need help.  I need hope.  Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned against You and I have hurt myself.  Thank You.

In Jesus' name,


Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment