Saturday, June 13, 2015

Dealing with fear

Lord,

Help me to face my fears.  I know very well, fear has torment.  I have been tormented most of my life.  I don't think that I am a strong enough person to face and overcome my fears.  That is why I need You. I want to draw closer to You.  Right now, my mind is in a fog.  I have been depressed and down in the dumps lately.  I got my feelings hurt.  I realize that putting my foot down may not be the answer.  I have yet to tell my mother why I feel that way.  My brother has changed and my sister in law is running the show. I really don't think that she likes me.  I am scared of what will happen if I speak up or mess up.  I hate this and I cannot take this anymore.  I need to get out.  I need help in facing my fears.  Help me, Lord.

In Jesus' name,


Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment