Saturday, June 27, 2015

Prayer for Andy

Lord,

I pray that Andy will be healed.  I don't want Andy to leave this planet, especially right now.  Right now, she is standing up, or at least she is trying.  I have the confidence that Andy will be okay.  Because of Andy, Riley, and Charlie, I have learned to appreciate dogs more and more.  I also love my cat.  His name is Tango.  He is quite the interesting kitty.  He is the same age as Charlie.  The dogs have personalities of their own.  As I mentioned earlier, I don't want Andy to leave this planet.  Andy is definitely in need of a miracle.  I know that You are a God of miracles and I ask for a miracle for Andy.  I cannot imagine this world without her, even though she isn't my dog.  I have a hard time and I am concerned that my prayers about healing don't get answered.  Give me the wisdom that I so need so that this prayer will be answered.  Forgive me for my lack of faith.  Help me with that, Lord.  Andy is in dire need of healing.  I need a dog who follows me whenever I have food and drink in my hand.  Andy is quite the interesting dog.  I am asking for healing for her.  It isn't time for her to go.

In Jesus' name,


Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment