Thursday, December 19, 2013

Unanswered prayer

Father,

I got embarrassed at the store today and I have virtually have no money.  I need money for provision for my needs.  I didn't do a great job shopping today.  I don't know how much money I needed.  I just know that at this time there are things that I did not get that I wished that I had gotten. I am sure my mother is disappointed.  I am disappointed at myself.

I need You to come through for me financially and otherwise.  I know You are doing what is best for me, but help me to approach things from Your perspective.  Help me to understand why some prayers get answered and why others don't.  What have said or done?  Is there anything that I should have truly repented of? What went wrong?

I wish that I knew.  I really wish a lot of things today.  God, help me, please.  Help me.

Sincerely,


Letters to God

No comments:

Post a Comment