Monday, December 30, 2013

Mundane Needs to God

Father,

I ask for Your forgiveness of all of my sins.  I am a sinner who lacks wisdom and is in need of guidance. Tomorrow I have an undertaking.  It seems rather silly, but I have to go to the store tomorrow and I don't know what to do.  I give You complete and total control over this situation.  I give You my all.  I need You for even the most mundane of things.  But I do know that You want all of us.  You rather that we would be hot or cold, but not lukewarm.  You don't want for me to straddle the fence on anything.  That is what being holy and righteous are all about.

I plan to spend within a credit limit and I am not sure that I can go under that limit.  The tax is an even bigger concern.  I have a small income and I don't wish to spend over the limit minus the tax.  I just feel like giving up.  We have so many needs and are running out of things and so I have to spend some of it.  I plan to divide up two lists.  I am thankful for my income but I am also thankful that You are God and that You care not only for me, but for all of my needs as well.

I turn them over to You for You, and I thank You, give me wisdom and guidance.  I really need Your help in this.  

Sincerely,


Letters to God

No comments:

Post a Comment