Sunday, December 29, 2013

Desire to lose weight

Dear Lord,

I ask for Your forgiveness.  I have a motivation to lose weight.  I need to lose weight, but I want to do it for me and me alone.  Help me to continue motive myself.  I put my trust in You.  I give You complete and total control over this situation.  I need Your help.  I am almost 5'2" and weigh about 300 lbs.  I have become self-conscious over my weight.  I have a hard time fitting through a door, to fit into clothes that I desire to fit in, and also to fit into a chair in the living room.  There are things that are hard for me to do since I gained weight.  I have also eaten unhealthy and gained most of my weight back.  I am not proud of that at all.  I have no set goals and that is the problem.  Help me to set realistic goals in this weight loss journey.  I am an overweight diabetic who is out of shape.  I want to feel better about myself.  I want to be more confident and healthier.  I would like to learn to eat healthier and lose weight.  I have PCOS which has been a problem for me, but I have to learn that PCOS is just a medical condition that I have to take care of.  I need to take better care of myself as You show me how.  By the way, what does Your word say about my weighty situation?

Sincerely,

Letters to God

No comments:

Post a Comment