Friday, December 20, 2013

Flatness of feeling

Dear Heavenly Father,

I am a literal blank slate.  I have all of these things I want to say but I am afraid that they might come out wrong.  Draw me closer to You.  You seem so distant to me right now.  My needs become wants and I don't know what to do or how to ask you.  I am just so tired of this.  I have nothing to muse on nor do I have anything to talk to You about.  I just feel empty inside.  I don't feel numb, just empty.  It is worse than being manic but it is better to be depressed.  Maybe I should be thankful and blessed that I am in this state.   I realize now that I am.  Protect me from all harm, provide my financial needs. set me free from the burden of debt, and give me spiritual rest.  Those are things that I pray for and need to continually pray for.  Lord, Jesus, in Your name, teach me how to pray.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment