Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Prayer for our prospective leaders and for the United States

Lord,

I pray for the salvation and repentance of all of the candidates, from the President and the Vice President to the local leaders.  I am a bit unsure who I will vote for for President of the United States. My guess is that the whole world is watching.  I ask and pray that You will grant me wisdom when it comes to this matter.  Who should I vote for?  I realize that we are to pray for those in positions of authority.  The reason is that we may in peace in the land.  My prayer is also that we do live in peace. We haven't had that peace.  Too much violence and pain is going on right now and I hope that for once despite the strong opinions and raw feelings, that our country will come together.  I pray this in Jesus' name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment