Saturday, September 10, 2016

Being thankful

Father,

I thank You.  Thank You for waking me up this morning.  I am alive and I have learned a few lessons along the way this past week.  Thank You for the people in my life.  I became less apprehensive over the past few days.  I thank You for this.  I have prayed about learning to be thankful and I am grateful. Thank You for opening my eyes a few days ago.  I admit that I have struggled with just being myself and praying only when I need something.  You are here for me for You are everywhere.  No matter where I am at, You know what I'm feeling and know what I am in need of.  Thank You for the Holy Spirit has convicted of what I have been taking things for granted.  I need You and will learn of You. Thank You.

In Jesus' name,

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment