Thursday, June 30, 2016

Thank You, Lord Jesus

Lord Jesus,

You have saved me and have given me the assurance of salvation.  There are a lot I don't know about You.  I need to know more about You, since You are Savior, Lord, Deliverer, and Judge.  Thank You for the gift of the Holy Spirit.  Fill me with the Holy Spirit, who has convicted me of my sins.  I am not totally righteousness as I have not always lived holy.  I have struggled with sins, so I still do have sin in me.  I will not sin willfully for that is a horrible thing to do, since You are an all-consuming Fire.  You are the only One who can and will cast people into Hell.  Having said that, help me to not be afraid of what other people can do to me.  It doesn't help that I am an anxious person.  I am often fearful and nervous.  I have been burdened and heavy laden, so I ask for strength, peace, wisdom, and rest..  I also ask for comfort from the Comforter and remembering to focus on You, whatever is going on in the world.

In Your name,


Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment