Monday, June 13, 2016

Prayer about films that I have watched

Lord,

I have gotten inspired by watching a movie as of late.  Most movies are that good as far as in actual inspiration in my opinion.  I usually don't spend a lot of afternoons watching more than one film at a time.  I have finally decided to go ahead and watch "War Room" and "Home".  I personally liked the fact that they were both clean and wholesome films.  Kids can watch them and so can adults.  As an adult with OCD, I feel so much better in that I can look unto You, despite my condition.  I am so glad that I chose to watch these movies.  I was even more glad that I will finally get to reflect about something, anything that isn't a complaint or woe is me about my weight.  Father, I believe that there are no accidents with You and for this, I thank You.  You are worthy of praise.

In Jesus' name,  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment