Thursday, June 9, 2016

Look back and being grateful

Lord Jesus,

I pray that I will be ready,  Make me wise and help me to be ready for Your return.  I will be among the ones who will be Judged, for I am not immune.  I was born and thus will be judged.  Your are the Holy and Judge.  Thank You for Your salvation and Your forgiveness.  My hope is that I will be judged along with those who have sacrificed and lived for and served You.  My life has been an interesting one to say the least.  Now that I look back, I didn't realize how interesting I actually was, and still is.  Thank You, for I have become more dependent on You.  Thank You, for I am and have become mature.  I also admit that I do complain too much.  I am thankfully Yours.  I give You thanks. My desires are to stay one of Your and to become more grateful.  I realize that being grateful is not a strong trait of mine.  For that, I am truly sorry.  I need to look around and thank You every chance I get.  So, I say, "Thank You".

In Your name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment