Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Giving thanks for a relationship with God

Lord,

I would like for You to know me.  I want You to know me.  Forgive me for all of my sins.  I admit that I am afraid that I don't You the way You know me.  You not knowing me scares me.  It would be my fault.  I would like to live my life because You know me.  I ask for a relationship with You.  You are the most High and I want to thank You for dying on the cross for me.  I know that You are the Son of God and the Father rose You from the dead.  I thank You for saving me.  Thank You for loving me. Thank You for Your forgiveness.  Thank You for giving me peace of mind and I thank You for the gift of salvation.  I ask that You would fill me with the Holy Spirit, and I thank You for doing so.  Thank You for giving me the assurance that I am Your sheep.  Again, I thank You for saving me.

In the name of Jesus Christ,  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment