Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Salvation and also being assured of salvation

Lord Jesus,

I believe in my heart that The Father rose You from the dead and that You are the Son of God. Thank You for dying on the cross for me.  You have made the ultimate sacrifice so that I would be saved. I ask that You would save me and give me the assurance of my salvation.  I have had trouble being assured that I am saved.  I know that it sounds bad that I have been having doubts for we are saved by faith.  I realize that my faith is not very strong as it should be.  I ask that You would strengthen my faith and open my eyes that I may see that You are not only the Son of God, that You are Lord and Savior as well.  I want to be a born-again Christian.  I ask that You would fill me with the Holy Spirit.  Help me to live for You and serve You everyday of my life.  Help me to live daily as if it is my life for how I live in the temporal will determine how I will live for all eternity.  May I love You always and may You always guide me even in the midst of the darkest times.  I need, want, and desire to change, so I ask You to change me, and make me a new creation in Christ Jesus.  Forgive me for all of my sins.  I am a sinner who is in need of You, Lord, and Savior.

In Your name,


I thank You,


Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment