Thursday, December 18, 2014

A change in me

Dear Heavenly Father,

I believe that the best prayers are the most honest.  I feel like You care about me and that You love me.  Thank You for caring about me. I was feeling down today and now I realize that there are things that I need to do and that is changing myself.  I realize that that is the answer to my prayers, but I have no idea how to go about doing that.  I need wisdom and guidance in this manner.  I thank You that I can rely on You as You are the only One I can turn to for this.  I know that I need help.  I also ask for counsel.  I do have a counselor and she is very helpful.  However, I am also in need of spiritual counseling.  I thank You for answering prayers and I look forward to Your advice and Your help.


Sincerely,


Letters to God

No comments:

Post a Comment