Monday, December 1, 2014

Forging ahead spiritually...Merry Christmas

Dear Heavenly Father,

Forgive me for not writing to You for the past few days.  I look forward to Christmas, but maybe I should slow down first.  Just like the rest of the year, it is a one time event where time goes by fast. I do wonder how You feel about us humans celebrate Christmas.  Right now I am in a period where I wish that some things would just go away.  Christmas is that time.  I feel like I have no cares in the world this season.  That has been the case every holiday season. I guess because I get distracted.  I still get interested or rather caught up in what really ails me.  I would like to mentally tell the difference between what is real and what is not.  I have gotten so caught up in the world that I feel so far from You at times.  Help me to think on what is real and forever.  This is temporary and will go away.  Heaven and Hell are realities.  That is what I need focusing on.  I ask for a closer walk with You.  I thank You that my prayer has been answered.

Sincerely,


In Jesus' name,


Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment