Saturday, December 13, 2014

I am grateful.

Dear Heavenly Father,

I believe that the best prayer is to tell You the truth.  You are not a God who cannot lie.  After all, we as believers are to worship in Spirit and in truth.  You, the Holy Spirit of God, have convicted me for all of my sins.  Lord, You have given me wisdom and clarity, and I am ever grateful that my prayer has already been answered.  I feel so much more at peace since I have prayed to You.  I know that nothing is too hard for You.  I do wonder however, how my prayer will be answered.  However, because nothing is too hard I have no real place where I can go for an answer.  As a matter of fact, I have no right to limit You and how You will answer this prayer.  I am ever thankful that You have answered my prayer.  I strongly believe not only is an answer is on its way, but that I have nothing to be concerned about.  I believe that You have already answered my prayer.  I have faith that You already know what I am going to say before I ask.  I thank You that You have blessed me with so much and that my prayer has been answered.  I also ask that You will further take care of me. Reassure me that I have absolutely nothing to be worried, anxious, or concerned.  Thank You for taking care of me.  Thank You for answering this prayer.

Sincerely,


Letters to God

No comments:

Post a Comment