Tuesday, November 4, 2014

OCD about television

Dear Jesus,

Thank You for giving me the opportunity to present my requests to You.  I feel better but I realize that I make the little things in life too important.  I also realize that it is because of the OCD.  I am obsessed with what I watch and what I avoid on television.  It sounds silly but that is what is going on.  I wish that I didn't have OCD, but it is not as manageable as I thought it would be.  I am worried about this one.  What is wholesome and what is not wholesome?  I want to make a decision because it is the Christian decision or the right thing to do?  I don't want to make a decision based on what the OCD says because it is safe.  That is what I have been doing.  I wonder if the little things in life are big to You.

In Your name,

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment