Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Give me You

Lord Jesus,

Thank You for producing a change in me.  My eyes have been opened. Give me the wisdom, and guidance that I am so in need of.  I have lost the desire to lose weight.  Show me what I need to know.  Help me to see that all of my actions have consequences, both good and bad.  I have been truly honest for a long time now now but what I needed was a change not only in my habits but in my mindset.  I know what to do and how to do it, but because I fail to do so, I have lost that desire.  I realize that a change or changes is/are in order.  I believe and feel like I am lazy, weak person.  I am here to write to You how I feel.  I have been overwhelmed and I don't know how to overcome being overwhelmed. There is something that I have to deal with.  I need to relax.  I feel like I need to start all over again instead of just starting from point A to point B.  It has done me no good to just start over and then do the same thing.  Lord, help me with my weaknesses.  Thank You for answering this prayers.

In Your name,

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment