Sunday, November 16, 2014

Being thankful to Jesus

Dear Jesus,

Thank You for saving me.  I have seen that there is a lot that I need to repent of.  I know that as long as I have an imperfect body, that I will never be perfect.  I have, like everybody else, have sinned. But I will not lie and say that I have no sin in me, for I will have to deal with much temptation in this world.  I am not sure when You will return, but I hope to continually be watchful and count myself worthy of Your return.  I want to be ready.  I want to be strong and be holy.  I want to be born-again. I want to be convicted.  Most of all, I want to be like You, which are strong and holy.  Convict me of all of my sins.  Search my heart.  What are the sins that I have not repented of?  Change me mentally, emotionally, and spiritually.  I believe that while I believe I am a different person than I was a while ago, I am still a sinner who has a long way to go.  I will not sin and continue to sin for that is not the Christian thing to do.  I have struggled with sin and I am thankful that with You, all is possible since I no longer have that desire to commit that sin.  Thank You, for all of Your love, guidance, grace, mercy, and support.  Most of all, I thank You that You are the Example that I wish to follow.

In Your Name,


Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment