Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Letting go

Heavenly Father,

I am the only one who seems to feel this pain.  I realize that this morning that I have been unforgiving, angry, and resentful.  I often wish that I wasn't so stuck.  I feel like life has passed me by.  I wonder if because of my age, is it too late.  I had so many plans that did not come to fruition.  I wanted to go to graduate school, but that never materialized.  I wish I could remember I wanted to do. But the real reason I feel the way I do is because I have yet to truly forgive myself.  I have to let go of the anger, bitterness, and resentment that I feel right now.  I was and still am a truly unhappy person. Father, forgive me.  I have decided to let go of the anger, resentment,and bitterness that I have had for years. I ask for your forgiveness and I would like to be a happier, more well adjusted person.  I feel like that from this day forward, a fresh start is possible.  That is also what I want and need.  Thank You for helping me to understand what I truly need and for convicting me of my sins.


In Jesus' name,

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment