Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Help me with my issues if any

Dear God,

Help me find those problems that I truly have.  Help me to be thankful for those problems that have been solved.  What are the solutions to the issues that I actually have?  I feel tired but I want to say that I feel sick and tired.  I have compulsions that are bothering me.  I have light-bulb moments that have helped me identify what the problems are.  Help me to identify those things that I am thankful for.  I need to know this partially for my peace of mind.  I also need to know because I feel like a weak-willed person who is in constant need of guidance and reassurance.  I don't feel like I can be a strong-minded person who knows what she is doing.  I feel like I am lazy, unmotivated, and just plain stupid.  I ask You to help me to do what is hard, but everything is hard to me.  Everything is a struggle.  How do I overcome that?  How do I make sure that all is not a struggle that there is some understanding to do something that would make me feel accomplished? Why is it that I feel the way that I do?  Why and how?

Sincerely,


Letters to God

No comments:

Post a Comment