Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Endurance

Dear Heavenly Father,

I thank You that You are a Righteous God.  You have given me the strength to endure all that I have endured.  I am stronger because of You and for that, I am thankful.  Help me to continue to endure.  Help me to also be mindful of those who have and are going through much worse.  Sometimes I wonder why I am so self-centered and self-involved.  I have issues but there are many who have bigger crosses to bear.  Many don't have a home or a family or food to eat.  I do.  I have these things and for that, I am ever thankful to You, Lord.  I am sorry that I am so self-involved at times.  I feel so alone and that is why.  I never felt so much more alone than today.  I have had thoughts about being bullied and I have been just overwhelmed.  Being in my shoes can be overwhelming but I can only imagine being in even bigger shoes such as not having enough to eat or other things that I take for granted.  There are bigger crosses to bear and I thank You that Your grace is sufficient in those times.

Sincerely,
Letters to God

No comments:

Post a Comment