Thursday, May 30, 2013

Bridge over troubled waters

Dear God,

Thank You for being a bridge over troubled waters.  I am enduring so much and I am so overwhelmed right now.  I turn everything over to You for You are the God above all of us.  Thank You, Lord.  There is so much I want to do and so much I wish to conquer, but I have realized that You are the one who has a plan for my life.  I have a purpose on this planet.  Even though I have no idea what it is yet, I am grateful that You have given me that purpose.  You are good and merciful.  I leave everything in Your care.  I wasn't sure how to leave it all to You, but let go, and let God is about relinquishing control and that is what I am going to do.  All I have is Yours because You are the Lord of all things and I surrender all to You.

Sincerely,
Letters to God

No comments:

Post a Comment