Sunday, July 10, 2016

Acceptance has been a challenge

Heavenly Father,

I am starting to understand about acceptance.  It does not come easy.  However, I can say that You do answer prayer and the challenge to acceptance has gotten easier.  I received comments online about acceptance.  Needless to say that accepting that I have obsessive thoughts can still be bothersome but at least it has been easier to let the thoughts pass.  I thank You that I can find acceptance and not just a cure.  Having obsessive thoughts have been about having to no longer fight those thoughts. However, overcoming compulsions and asking for reassurance have been even more difficult.  I wish they weren't.  I tried before, but I wish that I could just stop them.  I ask for help in time of need, for I am in need.  Thank You for Your answer.

In Jesus' name,


Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment