Thursday, February 4, 2016

OCD prayer

Lord,

I thank You, for I am feeling better.  I just couldn't take it anymore.  The truth is, I don't like OCD.  I don't like the obsessive thoughts nor do I like the compulsion.  I have gotten used to them however. Help me to accept the fact that I have them.  I am so sad because of the guilt that I feel.  I find it strange to have thoughts about things that have nothing to do with me.  OCD can latch on to anything.  I really wish to just accept these thoughts but I just don't know how.  Show me, Lord. I want to cope with having them, to embrace them.  It hasn't been easy and I realize that I have got to not allow them to overtake me.  Help me to see that You are the Lord and that greater than all that is in the world.  Thank You in advance for answering this prayer as I ask for forgiveness of all of my sins.  Again, I thank You.


In Jesus' name,

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment