Friday, February 5, 2016

The proper focus

Lord,

Teach me Your ways.  Forgive me of my sins.  The fact that I am overweight is something that has taken its toll, and not just physically.  It has not been easy being an overweight person.  It hurts to be made fun of and teased.  It doesn't help that I am the object of ridicule when it comes to boys.  I never had a date so I had no idea what it is like to be kissed much less married.  One day, I would like to be married and have kids.  I know that my biological clock is ticking but maybe adoption would be a good option.  I have so many ideas for myself but I never get around to finishing them.  Help me to focus on myself first.  Help me to see that with You, everything will fall into place.  I thank You in advance for listening to me and for answering this prayer.


Sincerely,


Letters to God

No comments:

Post a Comment