Saturday, April 8, 2017

Needing God's help

Lord,

Forgive me.  I need Your help.  I ask for a closer walk with thee.  Help free me from all distractions so that I can spend time with you.  I am sorry for failing to do so.  I fear that my words and my prayers have fallen on deaf ears.  I feel like I am such a liar at times and not a sincere person.  No matter how many times I say "I'm sorry" or "forgive me",  I feel as if I am so insincere.  I want to be a sincere person, but it seems that I am failing in this area.  Lord, I need help and ask for wisdom.  Give me the understanding that I so need.  I feel like sometimes I am fighting a losing battle and I am worried as I write this.  I realize that it seems small and petty but I have heard that no matter is too great or too small for You.  You know all and see all.  I guess that is all what it means.  Help me.

Sincerely,


Letters to God

No comments:

Post a Comment