Monday, March 13, 2017

The flesh versus the Spirit

Lord,

I have realized that I there are things that I have come to realize about myself.  I have not been content or thankful with all that I have.   Thank You for convicting me of those things that I have been wrong about.  Thank You.  I have been convicted of the fact that I have been living things out for the flesh.  I am a person who has done things that satisfied and fled the flesh, but not the soul. That is the question that I have to constantly ask daily in one way or another.  Everyday is a fight between good versus evil, and the Lord versus the Devil, who is the prince of the air.  Help me to understand that daily that like You, the unchanging God, Satan doesn't change.  Lord, I have come to see that I have not done much studying or reading Your world and hardly any in the last few years. I desire to live for You and serve You all the days of my life.

Sincerely,


Letters to God

No comments:

Post a Comment