Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Finally learned to take action

Lord,

I finally realized that it is up to me to take action.  Thank You for answering my prayers.  My goal is to lose well to lose weight and keep it off.  I am not so sure of what I want to do.  I have no idea what my limits are and what I can do right now.  If I can fix my hair, put on clothes, and take my meds, then I can take action for my health.  I realize that it could get worse.  I don't want to get to a point where I am taking risks with my health only to have to do it instead of taking action now before I get to that point.  I am beginning to take action now.  Now, all I know to do is to figure out where I need to begin.  Lord, help me to make that first step.  Thank You for everything.

Sincerely,

Letters to God

No comments:

Post a Comment