Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Pouring my heart out

Heavenly Father,

I ask for Your forgiveness.  I am a sinner who will always be need of You.  I love You and I want to thank You.  Help me to see myself the way You see me.  It took me long enough to get to this point, however.  I want to start making You my first Priority.  I also want to start learning and not taking anything for granted.  I want to be different.  I want to be better.  I want to be myself, how You created me.  I have been so anxious, worried, and fearful for so long it is as if I have lost pieces along this journey of life.  I don't know anyone who can relate to what I am going through.  Can Jesus and I relate to one another in that sense?  Jesus paid the price for our sins.  I also have been having doubts for years about being saved.  I ask for salvation.  I want to be saved by the Lord Jesus Christ.  Prayers aren't incantations I know, but that is how I seem to pray.  It is hard to talk to You sometimes much less other people.  I may actually have issues with communicating to other people.  I seem to have lost sight with who I am and who You have created me to be.  I want to know what and where I need to begin in this journey.  I feel trapped and alone.  It is as if I am afraid and the fear and anxiety held me back.  You know all of my needs and for that, I am thankful.  I seek You first, Your Kingdom, and Your righteousness.  Jesus, what must I do to be saved?  What must I do for my whole household to be saved?  Your answers and Your loving kindness are greatly appreciated.  Thank You, Lord.

In Your name, Jesus,

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment