Friday, May 6, 2016

Giving my all to the Lord

Lord,

I thank You for giving me wisdom and guidance.  I am tired of struggling,and making plans.  By the way, what does Your word say about my struggle to lose weight?  I am inspired to lose the weight and keeping it off.  I ask for a change in my priorities and a change in my mindset.  I ask You for Your help, Lord.  I am tired of the struggle.  My weight goes up and down.  I take full responsibility for all of my actions.  I am no longer of failing.  I guess failure goes with the territory.  I just want to lose weight.  Mentally, it seems easy.  However, actually trying to do so has been hard.,  Lord, I know that there are others who are in need.  Others are being persecuted because of race, color, and faith.

Remind me of those who have and are without.  Help me to be grateful for all that I have.  Forgive me for not always thinking about and showing not enough for my fellow man or woman.  How can I say that I am a Christian when I first about having doubts.  I sometimes wonder if Jesus does heal. I do wonder why You sometimes You don't help me or heal me.  I have been inspired by the woman with the issue of blood.  Help me when it comes to my faith; increase my faith and understanding.


Give me wisdom when it comes to Your world.  Remind me that the world is greater than my problems.  However, I am to give You all of me.  Make me a wise person when it comes to what I and everyone needs.  I thank You and I praise You for all You have done for me.

In Jesus' Name,


Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment