Saturday, July 8, 2017

Dear Heavenly Father, thank you...

Heavenly Father,

Thank You that I am saved.  I held on to the promise of salvation.  Thank You.  Today, however, as well as yesterday, I sadly did not make the case that I am a Christian.  I found myself more with other things than with You.  I am sorry.  I would like to change that.  I admit that I have not always taken things seriously or as seriously as I would have liked.  I have broken my promise to live for You and serve You and I have not done so.  I have failed You, and for that, I ask for forgiveness.  You have forgiven me and have given me a second chance and it is as if You have not.  I found myself at times even up to the past 48 hours obsessed with famous people and things that seems more important than You.  I wish now that I could go back and make changes.  I can't however.but I wish I did.  All I have are the present and the future.  Forgive me for not taking who and what I need to take more seriously.

In Jesus' name,


Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment