Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Growing relationship

Lord,

It is as if my relationship with You has grown.  I am so thankful and my thing is to be more thankful and more grateful more and more as time passes.  I do thank You that You saved me and forgiven me. You have cleansed me from my unrighteousness.  I thank You for the new day that I am living.  I also feel renewed from the break that I have had in creating blog pages.  It has been hard at times to...like right now.  I have the words in my mind, but I have difficulty expressing myself.  That is what I have been trying to say, or rather write.  I have been expressing myself in prayer, thanks, and through communication with others.  Thank You for giving me wise counsel and just for wisdom in general.

In Jesus' name,

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment